Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
The 2016 Subaru BRZ is a lightweight contender that knocks out its class! The two door coupe won't be for everyone. Its two door lightweight sporty design makes for a fun and exhilarating sports car. The compact design makes the car responsive and dynamic with the changing road conditions. The 2.0 liter "boxer" engine offers approximately 200 hp and 151 lb-ft of torque equipped with the standard six speed manual transmission. Many track inspired performance upgrades that take this BRZ to the next level. With a very simple and performance driven cockpit, the BRZ is fun and responsive to drive. Less than 45,000 actual miles.
Wilwood 6 Piston Front Brakes
Wilwood 4 Piston Rear Brakes
CCW 18X9 Wheels, Matte Black
Nitto NT01 Tires, 245/40ZR18
Custom Crown Rear Bash Bar with Jack Point
BR Series Coilover Kit
Eibach, Anti Roll Bar Kit
Engine: 2.0L 4 Cylinder
Horsepower: 200 hp
Rear Wheel Drive
MPG: Up to 24 city / 33 highway
Curb Weight: 2,764
Direct Port Injection
Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
ABS & Driveline Race Inspired Traction Control
Side Impact Beams
Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
Low Tire Pressure Warning
Dual Stage Driver & Passenger Front Airbags
Two Owner History
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door