*5.7L Hemi V8
*8 speed Torqueflite Auto trans
*4x4 - w/ shift on fly transfer case
*Side step bars
*Remote keyless entry w/ remote start
*4 wheel anti-lock disc brakes
*4 new Wagner Painted rotors w/ Wagner OEx Brake Pads
*Cooper Discovery ATP - 275/60/R20 Tires at 85% treadle
*Sentry Key theft deterrent System
*Power locking tailgate
*3.21 Rear Axle Ratio
*Trailer tow w/ 4 pin connector and 7 pin wiring harness
*Spray in Bedliner
*New Tonneau cover 3/2019
*New front tint 3/2019
*Power 10 way drivers seat
*Front Bucket Seats with Full length Floor Console
*Customer preferred package 26z
*Second row in floor storage bins
*Rear power sliding window
*Traveler / Mini trip computer
*Uconnect 5.0 Am/Fm/Bluetooth
*Integrated Voice command with Bluetooth
*Sirius XM Satellite equipped
*Steering wheel mounted audio controls
*Media Hub (USB, Audio jack)
*Rear folding seats
*Rear under seat storage compartments
*115 Volt auxiliary power outlet
*Power front windows w/ one touch
*Tilt steering column
*Front and rear floor mats
Great rust free truck out of Sarasota, FL with a clean vehicle history report. No rust under this truck, under door or on bottom of quarter panels. Runs and drives excellent. Great on gas with 8 speed automatic transmission. Mileage may vary, owner uses it daily for transportation.
Showdown Motors Inc.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door