*Timeless Nascar body design
*3.8L V-6 engine
*Red with Black interior
*Floor console shifter
*Aftermarket Bluetooth end stereo w/ rear speaker box
*Power electric sunroof- no leaks
*New Michelin tires on factory aluminum wheels
Red Pace Car edition only made in 2000. This Monte Carlo Dale Earnhardt Jr. signature car shows really nice with beautiful paint and added yellow stripes for accent. Arizona car with dark tinted class side doors and rear. Over $2k invested in preventative maintenance. New rack and pinion steering, new upper motor mounts, new front drive axles new struts, new air filters, new CV joint shafts, new tires and a fresh oil change.
Arizona car currently located in AZ for winter.
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door