GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this stunning, one owner, 2002 Chevrolet SS Camaro Convertible for purchase. 2002 was the 35th Anniversary for the Camaro line. GM rushed out the F-body styles to counter the unpredictable popularity of the Mustang. While the generations changed the Camaro greatly over the years, the main themes stayed the same. Low, quick power and style to go tear up the roads never goes out of style.
Finished in Sebring Silver over Ebony interior, the car shows very well. Options include leather trimmed bucket seats, Hurst short throw shifter, body color side moldings, 6 way power driver's seat, remote keyless entry, cruise control, SS rear spoiler, forced air induction hood, air conditioning, BFG Goodrich tires, remote CD changer with 12 disc, SS performance/Appearance package, 17 inch aluminum wheels, tilt wheel, power windows, power top, cover and center console. The 5.7 v8 is paired with a 6 speed manual transmission and functions as it should.
This very clean 35th anniversary car is in excellent condition and is ready for its new owner.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door