Classic Car Liquidators
4515 Houston ST W
-WILWOOD DISC BRAKES
-RACE READY CORVETTE
-KIRKEY RACING SEAT
-MAGNAFLOW STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM
-LINGENFELTER CNC PORTED AND POLISHED LS3 HEADS
-FORGELINE GA3R 18X11"" 3-PIECE WHEELS
-CUSTOM FRONT AND REAR SPOILERS
-605-HORSEPOWER LINGENFELTER 417CI LS3
-RIDETECH TQ TRIPLE-ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS
-RIDETECH DELRIN CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS
-RIDETECH MUSCLE BAR SWAY BARS
-RIDETECH 4-POINT HARNESSES
-This 2000 Corvette is Race-ready and Race-proven. This is one of RideTech's test cars for their C5 suspension parts. It has a 417ci Lingenfelter LS3 making a reliable 605-horsepower. It has their TQ Triple-Adjustable coilovers, front and rear sway bars, Delrin bushings throughout, big Wilwood brakes, T-56 6-speed manual and much more. Give us a call to make this monster your own!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door