GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
"Built Ford Tough" Ya, sounds a bit clich, but the fact of the matter is that classic and vintage Ford trucks are the hottest pick ups in the collector car arena. They are indeed tough, they possess an aggressive look, they are reliable, and high quality usable examples such as the one presented here is driving the classic truck market upward, and these once common vehicles, are now sought after from collectors around the globe.
Up for grabs here is this 1995 Ford F150 extended Cab 2 wheel drive truck. This beauty is an XLT and is equipped with an Electronic Fuel Injected 302ci 5.0L V8 matted to an automatic transmission. This truck remains all stock. The truck has just recently made its way to Michigan and has resided in Texas for many years and the condition of the body certainly reflects that as it is in immaculate condition. The F150 rides on like new P235/75 tires on 15 inch wheels. The truck features power windows, power locks, air conditioning, center console, cruise control, Rugged Liner bed liner, and a bug deflector.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door