GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 2000 Mazda Miata for sale. This joyful little car features a smooth revving 1.8L inline 4cyl mated to a 4 speed automatic transmission with overdrive. The car is an utter joy to drive and goes down the road just like it did when it left the factory.
The car is finished in Red that is stunning and very clean on a straight and very presentable body. Highlights include 14 inch ally wheels, fog lamps, rear spoiler, front air dam,, side sills and rear mud guards, Nardi leather steering wheel, wind block with storage bag, aftermarket cruise control, aftermarket CD player. The Miata has recently had a new timing belt and pensioner and new water pump installed.
Introduced in 1998, the second generation Mazda MX-5 Miata was code-named NB and was larger and more mature than its predecessor. Featuring refined styling based on the RX-7, the NB lost the pop up headlights but gained more interior space as well as a more refined powertrain. While the original models have skyrocketed in desirability, the second generation models have not reached that point yet, but with their classic good looks and improved styling, it is no doubt they will get there soon! Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door