1 ASPEN RD.
Beautiful and very original 2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS. This awesome 4th generation F-body has a 5.7L LS1 V-8 under the hood that pumps out 320hp from an all aluminum LS-1 V-8. All that power flows back through a close ratio six speed manual transmission and into a GM 10 bolt rear axle with posi-traction. Putting it to the ground are wide 17 aluminum wheels wrapped in sticky rubber. You got to have whoa to match your go, and this baby has that covered with power disc brakes at all four corners. The outside of this SS is painted a metallic black accentuated with red painted accents on the hood, red Camaro lettering on the rear, and red rim protectors on each wheels. Inside is trimmed in a nice gray cloth that stays cool and comfortable no matter what the temperature outside. All the amenities you would expect of a car of this caliber are here, with power lock, windows, and mirrors, power seat, AM/FM CD player with premium sound, and that all important ice cold air conditioning. This gorgeous SS is unmolested and well taken care of. It would be a blast to drive daily, or to take to a weekend track event. If you're in the market for an American Muscle Machine, then the search stops here. Email [email protected] or stop into our showroom and drive this baby home today!! FEES TAX INFORMATION - We are a licensed dealer in the State of Florida and adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations concerning the sale of a used vehicle. All applicable taxes and fees will be charged accordingly as required by the State of Florida. A fee of $495.00 will be charged to process the vehicle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door