Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS Sedan. Finished in Red Allure paint with a clean Beige interior FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V Dual CVVT. Odometer reading is 51104 miles which is way below market average! Great fuel economy as well at 28/38 City/Highway MPG. Other features include AM/FM/CD/MP3 w/SiriusXM Satellite,Steering Wheel Audio Controls,Air Conditioning,Manual Air Conditioning,Rear Defroster,Rear window defroster,60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback,Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone System,Power driver seat,Power steering,Power windows,Power Windows w/Driver's Auto-Down,Remote keyless entry,Steering wheel mounted audio controls,Tire Pressure Monitoring System,Speed-sensing steering,Traction control,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,ABS brakes,ABS w/Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD),Dual front impact airbags,Dual front side impact airbags,Front anti-roll bar,Front wheel independent suspension,Low tire pressure warning,Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS),Occupant sensing airbag,Overhead airbag,Power Door Locks, power windows and 16in alloy wheels. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door