American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2001 JAGUAR S-TYPE SEDAN STK #: 1320 This stunning, highly optioned, 2001 Jaguar S-Type is in highly original condition. It has been garage kept in a climate controlled building its entire life. Never driven in bad weather. California SMOG Compliant. Clear title. See below for the details of the car. Engine: 4.0L / 281 HP V8 Engine Less than 26,000 actual miles Factory true dual stainless exhaust with chrome tailpipes Chassis/Drivetrain: Automatic 5-Speed Transmission w/ Overdrive 3:31 Axle Ratio Front & Rear Double Wishbone w/ Anti-Roll Bar & Select Ride Rear Wheel Drive 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes w/ ABS & Traction Control Power Steering w/ power tilt wheel and telescopic steering column Interior/Exterior: Tan Connolly Leather Interior Turquoise Metallic Exterior Paint AM/FM/Cassette Stereo w/ Stax CD Player Power Windows Power Door locks w/ Keyless Remote Entry Dual Zone A/C Heated Mirrors Sunroof Sun Shades Power front seats w/ lumbar support, heat and cooling fans Rear seats with center console 16 inch alloy wheels Factory real wood dash & shift knob Steering wheel with controls Full factory gauges Heated mirrors Fold down rest seats Chrome trim around headlights & taillights Wind deflectors on driver, passenger window & sunroof Jag mud flaps Front clear bra Jaguar Club special steering wheel emblem Rear window shade ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door