GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 35th Anniversary 1999 Ford Mustang Convertible for your consideration. Most cars take a few years to gain popularity as a model line. The Mustang instead not only hit the ground with gigantic sales numbers it also created its own class of automobile with tons of imitators. The rest of the car world had to catch up. For 1999, the Mustang received Ford's New Edge styling theme with sharper contours, larger wheel arches, and creases in its bodywork, but its basic proportions, interior design, and chassis remained the same as the previous model. The Mustang's power trains were carried over for 1999, but benefited from new improvements.
The car is powered by its healthy 4.6L v8 paired with a 5 speed manual transmission that shifts smoothly. The flywheel was resurfaced and clutch was gone through along with the 5 speeds transmission was rebuilt all to the tune of $1,994.98 and comes with a receipt. It also comes with receipts showing $1,000 with new ignition coil, thermostat housing and gasket, and various other smaller items. Other highlights include a shaker hood by Classic Design Concepts, Mach Sound, AM/FM/Cassette/CD, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, tilt steering column. The Mustang stands tall cosmetically and shows well.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door