AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2447 2002 Ford Thunderbird Convertible
After a five-year hiatus, Ford introduced the 11th generation Thunderbird in 2002. The retro styling was a return to the original Thunderbird formula and they look great, especially in Red. This 2002 Thunderbird is a one-owner, all-but-brand-new roadster. It shows just under 1,200 actual miles on the odometer and the owner has included AutoCheck documentation. Both the Torch Red exterior and the Red/Black Nudo leather interior are in showroom condition. Standard luxury features include: climate-controlled A/C, power tinted windows, tilt/telescopic wheel, power seats, cruise control, power locks, removable 'porthole' hardtop, power softtop, anti-theft system, keyless entry and AM/FM/CD sound system with 6-disc changer. Ford's 3.9L DOHC, fuel injected, aluminum V-8, designed in conjunction with Jaguar, produces 252bhp @ 6,000RPM. It is totally original except for two new fuel pumps. The V8 is backed by Ford's 5R55N 5-speed/OD automatic transmission and the chassis is equipped with variable-assist power steering, power ABS ventilated disc brakes and Traction Control differential. Stunning factory alloys mount Michelin radial tires. This is truly a modern-day Thunderbird roadster to pamper and enjoy. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door