Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
2013 COPO Camaro Drag Pak 427...$90,000
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California''''''''s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. This 2013 COPO Camaro will be the next generation classic collectable and is an outstanding example of the breed. NHRA certified and ready to race. There were only 69 COPO Drag Pak Camaros built for 2013 and this one comes with a 427 big block with 800 horses under the hood. With Holly EFI and power glide transmission, this Silver Ice with Black interior Beast looks as good as she drives. The COPO for 2013 had some notable changes including a "Heritage" grill and standard production (non HID) headlamps, new exterior graphics choices with engine size call-outs, revised interior package with custom carpet and new switch panel, dedicated racing wiring harness, revised front springs that enhance performance, and a transmission cooler integrated with radiator. This car is ready to run and needs nothing. One owner car, down the track only 4 times. Sweet deal on a stunning performance machine. Offered at $90,000. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
For more information, contact us at (619) 972-7073 or email us at [email protected]
Please be sure to mention the specific vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevy C10 Big Window Beautiful Build
1951 Willys Custom Wagon PRISTINE SHOW MACHINE
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Frame Off To Original
1958 Chevy Apache Pro Street 10000 miles
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
1932 Rare Original Henry Ford Full Fender Roadster
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door