Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
2007 Mercedes Benz E350 Sedan
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a range of executive cars manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz in various engine and body configurations. Produced since 1953, the E-Class falls midrange in the Mercedes line-up, and has been marketed worldwide across five generations.
For consignment an Executive class 3.5-liter V6 4-door, tastefully bathed in Flint Gray Metallic, has 88,872 miles, and presents as such.
C638 code for Flint Gray Metallic is the color of the straight steel panels on this car which mind their gaps well, and present in mostly chip and scratch free form. Aero headlights show a bit of fogging and some scratching to get rid of the fogging. Chrome is all clear and badging and brite work trim looks good. Standard 10 spoke polished wheels are on all 4 corners.
Black MBTex, black vinyl and a wood veneer burl work together to form the curvaceous convenience integrated interior who's features include front buckets, and a rear bench. Power seat controls are on the door panels and the driver's side is missing the upper control for the seat. Also seen are power windows, power mirrors, sunroof, auto headlamps, navigation and backup screens, a Harmon Kardon 6-disc AM/FM radio, and heated seats. Slight wear of the top coating is noted around the light switch drivers far left. Carpet and headliner are clean.
A 3.5-liter V6 is in a clean engine bay, has electronic fuel injection, and a 7-speed automatic transmission.
All clean rust free, and slight patina environment underneath with no issues obvious and noted.
An executive rolling office, and a gas saving V6, perfect for the over the road salesman who is looking to upgrade into a used but cared for E350. A Long list of added options follows this description.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door