702 N 1st St.
This 2002 Triple Black Z28 Convertible is in great shape and is ready to hit the streets! Its powered by its LS1 V8 engine and backed up by its smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering windows locks top 4 wheel power disc brakes air dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of American Racing Chrome rims. This is a awesome car inside and out that is super fast and is ready to enjoy! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door