Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This spotless 3 owner convertible was purchased from Rusnak Porsche in Pasadena California and has received amazing care since. The Carrera Cabriolet is very well equipped including: power seat package, Porsche Communications Mgt II, Xenon headlamp package, self dimming mirrors and rain sensor, Aluminum instrument dials, Tiptronic S 5 speed automatic transmission, heated seats, 18" alloy wheels, wheel caps w crests, Porsche windstop deflector, Bose high end sound system, and remote CD changer. Documentation included with the Porsche includes: MSRP window sticker, service receipts including 30k engine out full service, and clean Carfax report. This car shows pride of ownership and attention to detail. It runs and drives as great as it looks, here is a video test drive:
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door