Motoexotica Classic Cars
2340 Cassens Dr.
St. Louis, MO
St. Louis, MO
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI oFirst year of the Subaru WRX STI offered in the U.S market oOne of only 7,405 produced in 2004 oFinished in World Rally Blue Pearl oWorld Rally Blue and black interior oCOBB 2 tune, including cat-back exhaust, down-pipe, turbo timer and air intake o2.5-liter EJ 257 engine producing 300hp and 300 ft/lbs of torque backed by a 6-speed manual transmission oJDM market STI wheels oDriver-activated sprayer system shoots two-second spurts of water onto the intercooler to reduce charge-air temps oDriver Controlled Center Differential oDocumentation includes the original books and manuals oIncluded with Subaru Cobb access port oPrevious owner reported that the timing belt, head gasket and clutch were recently replaced VIN: JF1GD70664L516129 Current mileage on the odometer shows 123,629 miles. It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, actual mileage Nebraska title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!? Note: Please see full terms and conditions listed below that pertain to the purchase of any said vehicle, thank you.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door