Motoexotica Classic Cars
2340 Cassens Dr.
St. Louis, MO
St. Louis, MO
This 1992 Mercedes-Benz 190E belonged to "The Godfather of Soul". It was purchased from his estate shortly after his death in 2006 and is proudly displayed int he museum along with a signed guitar from the singer.James Joseph Brown (May 3,1933 - December 25, 2006) was an American singer, songwriter, musician, and recording artist. He is the originator of funk music and is a major figure of 20th century popular music and dance. In a career that spanned six decades, Brown profoundly influenced the development of many different musical genres His taste in cars may not have been as flamboyant as his music or attire but after all, a Mercedes is a Mercedes.This 1992 Mercedes-Benz 190E belonged to "The Godfather of Soul". It was purchased from his estate shortly after his death in 2006 and is proudly displayed int he museum along with a signed guitar from the singer. Modified only with the "Sex Machine" front license plate, this fine automobile is being offered for sale. It is not just a piece of automotive history but also of music history. Pop in James Brown CD and, as the singer declared you will be sure to say "I feel good -hey!!!!"Exterior: Black // Engine size: 2.3 Liters // Engine type: 4 Cylinder // Horsepower: 130 // Torque: 146 lb-ft // Mileage: 17,582
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door