Classic Car Deals
For sale is a 2012 Ferrari California with 23,995 miles and comes from a nonsmoker and has passed through a dealer inspectin and been dealer maintained with no know mechanical problems. If youre seeking an exotic roadster that is easy to live with in any season, the 2012 Ferarri California may fit you like an Italian leather glove. There is no manual transmission offered, so anyone can enjoy the car, and the retractable hardtop makes this a year-around driver. This car is loaded with naviagation system, Bluetooth, forged 21\' Gun Metal Wheels, BLK Calipars, Matte Black Exhaust, tinted glass, power convertible top, cruise control, power windows, power locks, air conditioning, leather seats and has a 4.3L V8 engine with an automatic transmission. This car has a clear title. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door