Bumberas Hot Rod Lot
6513 SE I-10 FRONTAGE RD
This red 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible is equipped with a 5.7 Liter LS1 engine. You can hear the engine growl through Kooks 1 7/8 inch heads and 3 inch X-pipe exhaust with cats. Underneath the hood you’ll find a Donaldson Blackwing Intake powered by a custom dyne tune. To make all that power come to a safe stop, this C5 Corvette is equipped with Baer brakes on the front and rear. Let the top down on this convertible and take a cruise! Available now at The Hot Rod Lot in Sealy, TX.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door