East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#172 2009 Porsche Cayman Coupe
57,000 Plus Original Miles
Painted Silver that is slick and straight, Sumitomo Tires like new. Alloy Rims like new. Dual outside mirrors, Head lights and tail lights are good. 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes. All glass is like new. An Eye Catcher!
The interior is Saddle leather and like new. Padded Dash, door panels, console all like new. Matching carpet kick panels like new. Tilt column, Auto in console, power windows, power outside mirrors, cruise control, delay wipers, electric tilt column, leather wrapped steering wheel, headliner, Sunvisor’s that light up and all like new. Heated seats, Navigation system, side air bags, traction control, CD Audio, Satellite radio ready. Like new and beautiful inside.
Powered by a 6 cylinder/2.9 L engine, Automatic transmission, A/C & Heat, ABC brakes. Runs out and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info on this car and many more.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door