Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
1 of only 700! - 24-Valve 4.6L V8 Engine - 5-Speed Automatic Transmission - ONLY 15,000 MILES! - Rare California Special Model - Special Front and Rear Fascia - Rolled Exhaust Tips - Shaker 500 Stereo System w/ 6-Disc CD Changer - Hood Scoop - Rear Spoiler - Special Grille - 18" Polished 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels - Power Steering and Brakes - Cold Air Conditioning - Power Top - Power Windows - Power Driver's Seat - Power Mirrors - Two-Tone Black and Gray Leather Interior - Finished in rare Dark Candy Apple Red
Full description coming soon!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
Ideal Classic Cars assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this Vehicle. The information contained in this vehicle description is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness. Mileage displayed may not be actual mileage due to exemptions.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door