Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1993 Kewet Electric Car
Kewet is the brand name of a battery powered electric vehicle. Since 2007, it has been manufactured under the name Buddy by Elbil Norge in Oslo, Norway. Since its inception in 1991, combined sales of the Kewet and Buddy totaled about 1,500 units through October 2013, mainly in Norway. It is similar to the Citicar of the 1970's.
For consignment an early battery version of the electric car. This particular Model 3 is equipped with a 48-volt system, a 7.5 kW motor and a single-speed transmission.
The car seats three, (snugly) has a range of typically 31 to 50 mi between charges (93 mi with Li-Ion), with a top speed of 50 MPH, and features a 1.6 kW electric heater. The chassis is made of galvanized steel and the shell is made of Glass reinforced plastic.
Interestingly it has 4-wheel disc brakes, and a working radio, and is in overall good condition. Some surface rust is noted on steel parts of the undercarriage, and galvanized framework is sturdy.
Currently this car is not equipped with batteries so you can choose if you want conventional batteries or Li-Ion.
Parts for this car are still available but you will have to get them from Denmark
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 500 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. Also, a 400 vehicle barn find collection is on display.
This vehicle is located in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door