Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Power and Presence: 1998 Bentley Azure: Bentley's Flagship Convertible This 1998 Bentley Azure is an outstanding automobile just out of a large collection. Black with tan leather interior and just 36k miles from new. It runs and drives like a dream and comes accompanied by a clean carfax report. Beautiful original paint and a superb interior with only minor wear on the drivers seat bolster. Impeccable wood accents throughout. The electric top works perfectly and the AC blows nice and cold. An incredibly impressive car. Introduced in 1995, the Bentley Azure was a luxury convertible to seat four adults very comfortably, accommodate their luggage, and hide a 6.75 litre V8 engine fed by a single inter-cooled turbocharger producing 385bhp. Few cars have the presence of a Bentley Azure. Hailed by its maker as 'the world's best convertible', the Azure lived up to that grand title with its combination of unmatched luxury, effortless performance, and soft-top style. When production ceased in 2003 a total of only 1,321 Azures of all types had been built. Bentley's flagship ConvertibleOpulent luxury inside and outPowerful Bentley V8 to match the elegant looksOffered with clean Carfax report Price: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door