Unique Classic Cars
2015 Bassett Drive
2016 Toyota Tundra Crew 1794 Edition 4x4 with a clean carfax, no accidents indicated as well as 84,664 actual miles. Finished in Sunset Bronze Mica paint. Powered by the 5.7L V8 under the hood with an auto trans. Riding on custom aged bronze FUEL wheels. Paint has some blemishes in spots but overall a good shine to it. Saddle leather bucket seat interior with center console with leather and wood designs throughout the cab. Equipped with power steering, memory seating, power seats, Westin step boards, rear parking assist, blind spot monitoring, tow package/trailer brake, steering wheel controls, electronic climate control, JBL stereo system with XM, power brakes, power windows, power locks, steering wheel controls, driver\'s info center. Rear seats can fold up for additional storage opportunities. Truck bed has had a spray in bedliner applied along the line as well. Stock sounding Tundra!
Please see video for full breakdown of this vehicle
Give us a call at 507-386-1726 or email \"[email protected]\" to inquire about this vehicle.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND FINANCING IS AVAILABLE
This particular vehicle IS ELIGIBLE for an extended warranty! Ask us for more details!
MN residents are responsible for tax, license and title procurement fees. Out of state buyers will only have a $125 Title Procurement fee, no tax or other fees charged.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door