Classic Sports and Trucks
PO Box 11116
2017 RAM 1500 Quad Cab 2WD Pickup. HEMI 5.7L 395hp, 2 wheel drive, Big Horn, 83,000 miles. Finished in White with Gray cloth interior, 2 owner Arizona truck with power steering, power disc brakes, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, power seats, tinted glass, power sliding rear window, power mirrors, chrome wheels, custom folding Tonneau cover for bed, S/S side steps, bed linner, tow package, 8 in touch screen, rear view camera, no paint work or accidents, fully serviced, brand new tires, This truck only needs a new owner. Priced at $33,000.50 photos at www.classicsportsandtrucks.net,
I'm a dealer collector in Phoenix, Arizona and have been in business for 56 years, I own what I sell, no consignments, I buy, sell, trade, offer inspections and shipping. I have Trucks, Muscle Cars, Street Rods, Jeeps, Corvettes, Trailers and more! To see 50-125 photos of every 1 go to www.classicsportsandtrucks.com or call 602-820-7395
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2023 VOLVO XC40 SUV BRAND NEW 800 MI MAKE TRADE
2013 CAMARO ZL1 LOADED,75 PHOTOS,SELL OR TRADE
2022 BMW Z4 S-DRIVE LOADED SELL TRADE
2017 HARLEY FLRT 11000 MI EXTRAS SELL TRADE
2022 TESLA 3 BRAND NEW 700 MI MAY TRADE
2014 PORSCHE CARRERA S CONVT LOADED SELL TRADED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door