GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this low mile 1996 Grand Sport Chevrolet Corvette. It is car number 609 out of only 1,000 produced. It features its LT4, 330horse v8 paired with a 6 speed manual transmission. Other features include the correct wheels and tires, cruise control, tilt steering column, power windows and power seats. The current owner has had it in his care for the last 8 years and it was babied and used for shows. The mufflers have been upgraded and it comes with a power programer as well. Cosmetically the car stands tall and shows exceptionally well.
What was known as the "C4", this generation of Corvette really showed as a new and improved example over the previous model years. GM made a large list of changes between the C4 and previous generations. These improvements included a new chassis, modern styling, improved handling, braking and suspension. This produced a very quick, fun and affordable vehicle. With a better price point than previous models this generation became very popular not only with the middle-aged group but with a younger crowd as well. With nice new features like the translucent roof this became a very recognizable model to anyone who drove by them and Corvette continued to hold value within its name due to this success.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door