PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
2006 Ford Mustang Steeda for Sale. Two owner car with only 16,928 miles! 4.6L V8 engine, Vortech polished supercharger, Ford Racing 39 lb injections, Steeda Tune, 5 speed manual transmission, air conditioning, power steering, 4 wheel disc brakes, Steeda Ultra Light 18” black 5 spoke alloy wheels, Steeda suspension package, rear deck spoiler, fog lights, Code D3 Colorado Red exterior, Steeda Hood with locking pins, black graphics package, power remote mirrors, power windows, tinted glass, black and red leather bucket seat interior, Steeda billet shifter, driver's power seat, factory Shaker 500 AM/FM radio with 6 disc changer, tilt steering column, cruise control.
Nothing is quite as AWESOME as the sound of a Supercharged V8 engine! Call us today to schedule a test drive.
Financing available, and trades considered.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Pontiac GTO Numbers matching 400 V8
2002 Corvette Cv Magnetic Red only 22,901 miles
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Numbers Matching 350 V8
1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible
1965 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod Roadster
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Hardtop 283 Power Pack
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door