GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this brilliant yellow 2006 Ford Mustang Saleen! This fun drop comes with a yellow exterior complemented by a black interior. Powering this pony is a 4.6-liter V8 motor mated to a stout manual transmission. This Saleen verse of the mustang comes with a lot of changes including a Full body kit, roll bar, upgraded interior, intake, exhaust, and much more! Please call or email us today for more information.
The Mustang is as American as apple pie, but also comes with a great history. The Mustang broke the mold and was so immediately and widely successful it created a whole new Pony Car class of vehicles. The rest of the automotive industry had to scramble to create competitors, and to this day the Mustang is the summer car of choice for an incredible amount of Americans. The 5th generation was a complete redesign to echo the fastback models that took the automotive world by storm, and it creates a beautiful muscle car with the awesome performance of modern technology.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door