GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
After an eight year hiatus, Chevrolet finally reintroduced the Camaro to fight the Mustang once again. The 5th generation Camaro used the advanced Zeta platform that was developed in Australia for large RWD cars. Offering both V6 and V8 powertrains, the Camaro was once again a performance bargain. It produced 323 hp and can be paired with a 6-speed manual or automatic.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 2010 2SS RS Indy Pace Car Camaro for your consideration. This is one of 350 produced. It is finished in Inferno Orange over a black and orange interior. It is powered by its healthy 6.2L v8 paired with an automatic transmission. According to the owner, only 200 of these were sold in the US. This low mileage car is a blast to drive and holds the road well. This is a great find to snag a well-optioned, enthusiast owned, low-mileage Camaro in excellent condition.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door