702 N 1st St.
Z51 Performance Package 3LT Equipment Package6.2L/495 HP V-8 enginePerformance exhaustDry sump oiling and variable valve timing8-speed dual clutch automatic transmissionPerformance rear axle ratio with electronic limited slip differentialBrembo performance disc brakesBright Red painted calipersZ51-specific front splitterZ51 suspension with Magnetic Selective Ride ControlFinished in Arctic WhiteCarbon Fiber Dual Roof PackageAdrenaline Red perforated Napa leather seating with perforated insertsChevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium system with NavigationCarbon Flash exterior badgingZ51 rear spoiler19 and 20 inch 5-open-spoke Carbon Flash painted aluminum wheels with machined edgeMichelin Pilot Sport tires "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door