Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This very clean, low miles Black with factory pinstripe Harley-Davidson Road King is now available at Crown. It has been very well maintained with no accidents. With less than 19,000 miles on the original powertrain so no worries about incorrect aftermarket modifications. Service was recently completed by the local Harley-Davidson Service Center including new Dunlop tires installed since the photos were taken. This bike looks and rides like new with the features listed below.
Twin Cam 96ci Engine
HD Upgraded Dash with Tach and Gear Indicator
Engine Air Deflectors
Chrome Visor Style Trim Ring Collection
Chrome Highway Bar
Chrome Saddle Bag Guards
Chrome Rear Luggage Rack
Touring Bike with Seat Backrest
Rear Shock Air Pump
New Dunlop Tires, Front and Rear
There is so much more, and that is why you really need to see it. Call today for an appointment, or let Crown do a Facetime walk around, and you will be ready to make your decision. Crown Concepts, at 1-520-900-7586 and open Monday through Friday.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door