Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
5-Speed Manual 1998 Aston Martin DB7 CoupeThis 1998 Aston Martin DB7 Coupe is a rare and highly sought-after 5-Speed manual model. Black with black leather interior. A very attractive and presentable example. 118k miles and just out of a large collection and enthusiast ownership. Supercharged six-cylinder engine with manual 5-speed transmission. A great driver and a lot of car for the money. Offered with a clean carfax report. The DB7 originally debuted at the Geneva Motor Show in 1993 and is one of the most recognizable Aston Martin vehicles to this very day. A superb value and a very exciting opportunity.Price: $29,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door