GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Harley Davidson company has been building the most iconic bikes for the past 100+ years and will continue to always have that strong demand for the masses. With bikes priced in the $2500 range and then well up into the $100k + range. The strong history and loyal customer base gives these bikes the best ones to choose between when you are buying your next bike.
The 2018 Harley Davidson Road Glide offered here has been tastefully upgraded and has an awesome stance and look. It is powered by the M8 1750 cc engine that roars to life. Highlights include a lowered front fairing of 2 inches, glassed in windshield delete, "Native" wide front end(180cm) which allows for better handling and a squatted tough look, matching chrome rims, upgraded Rockford Fosgate stereo with amplifier, chrome hand controls, Bad Dad foot controls/floorboards, custom seat/luggage rack with red stitching on black leather, extended rear end with an insane asylum rear end, Covington custom exhaust, upgraded air cleaner, Beach Bars, and lastly front and rear Dirty Bird air suspension. This is a well put together bike and is ready for the next rider.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door