*Automatic w/ overdrive
*Leather interior shows excellent
*Original Dark Cherry paint
*Factory 17" wheels - excellent condition
*Upgraded Pioneer Bluetooth stereo w/ USB and remote control
*Excalibur alarm w/ keyless entry and power trunk
*Power tilt seat and steering wheel
*A/C and Heat
*Original Jack and Spare
Great car that has been meticulously kept over the years. Interior looks like a low mile car. Runs, drives and shifts nice. Turn key ready to cruise.
Showdown Motors 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door