Garage Kept Motors
420 36th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI
2012 Dodge Challenger R/T
- Modern Recreation of the Movie Car Challenger: Vanishing Point
- Supercharged 5.7L V8
- Magnuson Supercharger Kit
- Dyno Tuned At 598 Wheel Horsepower
- 6 Speed Manual Transmission with Pistol Grip Shifter
- White over Houndstooth Interior
- Custom Wheels
Buckle up and get ready to experience a piece of automotive history with this 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T. Paying homage to the iconic movie car from \"Vanishing Point,\" this modern recreation captures the essence of the classic Challenger while boasting some serious upgrades. Under the hood, you\'ll find a supercharged 5.7L V8 engine equipped with a Magnuson Supercharger Kit. This powerplant has been meticulously tuned, producing a jaw-dropping 598 wheel horsepower. With a 6-speed manual transmission featuring a pistol grip shifter, this Challenger offers a truly engaging driving experience.
Dressed in a striking white exterior, this Challenger\'s design is an homage to the original movie car. It\'s a head-turner wherever it goes, and its aggressive stance and custom wheels give it a distinctive and unique presence on the road. The houndstooth interior adds a touch of classic style, creating a harmonious blend of vintage aesthetics and modern technology. This Challenger isn\'t just a car; it\'s a rolling work of art that evokes the spirit of the golden age of American muscle cars.
With its powerful engine, manual transmission, and unique movie-inspired design, this 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T is a true enthusiast\'s dream. Whether you\'re cruising the open highway or taking it to the track, it promises an adrenaline-pumping ride that harks back to the golden era of American muscle. Don\'t miss your chance to own a piece of automotive history and enjoy the thrill of driving a modern recreation of an iconic movie car.
Please call if interested or e-mail with questions. Thank you for looking.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door