Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This F430 has been pampered its entire life evidence by the nearly flawless glossy paint. The Silverstone Gray exterior is set off by the tan leather interior, the chrome wheels with the yellow brake calipers. The original tools, air compressor accompany the car in addition to the owners manuals and a Clifford radar detector AM/FM/DVD/Sat/Bluetooth/Divx display/SD card/Aux player sound system.
A pre-purchase inspection was performed 1/15/2020 by Ferrari Service of Costa Mesa and is posted with the photos along with a clean Carfax report. All fluids are fresh and topped off, last oil change less than 700 miles ago. This car is turn key and ready to be enjoyed. The car is available for your pre-purchase inspection.
This car is consigned by a motivated seller and comes with a clean title and California smog certificate.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door