GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 2001 Pontiac Firebird WS6 "Ram Air" coupe for purchase. The Firebird and Camaro off the F body platform were instantly popular as fun to drive road carvers. In the last offerings of the Firebird line they were equipped with the Corvette's LS1 5.7L V8. The WS6 Ram Air package consisted of functional front end air dams, dual exhaust outlets, power steering cooler, Hurst shifter, and 17" x 9" polished aluminum wheels. These cars may not have the nostalgia of the muscle era 60's on the outside, but once you're behind the wheel you're guaranteed to feel the same enthusiasm as if you just got your license.
This WS6 is finished in black with a black convertible top with a very neat and tidy gray interior. It features Monsoon sound, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, owners manual, remote CD changer, bucket seats with adjustable lumbar support, and performance rear axle. The car comes with its original window sticker and dealer brochure. Have a muscle car with modern technology! Please call or email for more details!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door