Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Excited to have this rare Elise R in the showroom here at Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ. Beautiful, well maintained, and is 1 of 77 units that came to United States from Lotus in 2011. With its Artic Silver Metallic exterior color, and popular black interior, it stands out when it comes to Roadsters.
Lotus built this awesome 2 seat car with a powerful 109 c.i. 4 cylinder, backed by a 6 speed manual transmission. With its unique build, weight, aerodynamic features, you will have a nice cruising experience, or you can get aggressive and head to the local track for a little competition!
Featuring the only year the Series 3 were brought to the U.S., it comes with both removable hard and soft tops, original window sticker, and owners manual. Fully serviced by InoKinetic, a Lotus Elise specialist in Temecula, CA. It needs nothing. And it features Factory Options like the Black Pack, Star Shield, Traction, Control, and Touring Pack. And it is now equipped with the Sonic Fury exhaust system from InoKinetic. It definitely enhances an already incredible driving experience.
Limited production, exceptional service, LOW LOW Mileage, and ready to put a little "Fun" into your driving. Call for your appointment today at 1-520-900-7586 or stop by Crown Concepts. We look forward to taking great care of your unique automotive needs.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door