GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this custom MRT built 2015 F150 TKO for your consideration. The TKO is the perfect solution for the driving enthusiast that has to show off the balance of Performance and style while maintaining a legitimate street machine classification. This F150 will be like no other by having a low to the ground performance stance, boosted performance of the intercooler, refined boost mapping of the turbo, exhaust that sounds Ford tough while allowing the engine to breathe optimally. This truck will run hard and impress both on the track as well as the street. This truck will be as fun to drive as it is to look at!
2015 Ford F150 Crew Cab 2 Wheel Drive
3.5L Ecoboost/Auto Transmission
MRT all-metal hood heat extractors
Shadow tinted glass
MRT custom two-tone paint with Motor City Rugged Machined metal accents
MRT hard shell aero tonneau cover by Team Z Motorsports
MRT custom rear spoiler fabricated by Team Z Motorsports
MRT custom side-exit exhaust
Custom headlights and tails lights by The Lighting Firm
Custom PPG paint applied by MRT
Hood scoop by Air design
Sparco race seats
Innovate Motorsports gauges
To see over 80 photos of this car, including undercarriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door