American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2004 LINCOLN TOWN CAR - SIGNATURE SERIES STK #: 1321 This stunning 2004 Lincoln town Car Signature Series is in highly original condition. Comes with a clear title. See below for the details of the car. Engine: 4.6L V8 Engine Less than 37,700 actual miles Chassis/Drivetrain: Automatic Transmission Rear Wheel Drive 4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes w/ Traction Control Power Steering w/ tilt wheel Interior/Exterior: Immaculate Tan Leather Interior w/ wood grain trim throughout Immaculate Tan Metallic Exterior Paint Signature Series Trim Chrome Wheels Brand NEW tires installed August 2020. Landau Top Automatic Headlights AM/FM/Cassette Player Power Windows Power Door locks A/C Power front seats Adjustable pedals Flip up center console to allow for a 6th passenger Rear seat A/C vents Steering wheel with controls Full factory gauges ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door