Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Hello !!.. Thank you for taking a look at our exceptional Cadillac !!
This 2001 Cadillac Eldorado "ETC" Edition is a beautiful survivor car, in the factory "Sequoia Green Metallic" w/ Oatmeal finished leather buckets / Beige trim interior.You will also find Zebrano wood trim to accent and highlight beautifully.. A truly fine example, babied and pampered it's entire life..Always garaged, well maintained.If you are looking for something exceptional, but affordable...look no further.
The 4.6 liter/ 300 h.p.V-8 engine was gone through and is in excellent, mechanical condition. The 4 Spd.overdrive transmission shifts smoothly and flawless..The 4 wheel a.b.s. braking system is in good order and helps to give you adequate, sure stopping.You will find the factory chrome wheels are in excellent condition and tires are as new. A beautiful factory finish in "Sequoia Green Metallic" base / clear coat is what you will find. The leather interior seating/ trim in a beautiful Oatmeal color, is like almost new !!.
Equipped with a factory pwr. moonroof / sun shade in good working order. Complete power option group, factory luxury floor mats (4), tilt / leather wrapped wheel, remote fuel door / trunk release and keyless entry remote too !!..The front bucket, multi position w/ memory leather seats have heated feature w/ high / low settings. Amazingly, 17 city / 27 hwy. E.P.A. estimated fuel economy is exceptional for a car with this ride and luxury too !! The Eldorado is 200.6 " long and weighs 3814 lbs.
A clean history, clean title vehicle and financing is available with approved credit. We can also quote shipping anywhere in the world... Call (941)966-1977, or (941) 955- 355-1955 for more information. Thank you for taking a look, and we hope to help further !
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door