American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2003 FORD THUNDERBIRD CONVERTIBLE This low miles, well maintained one owner 2003 Ford Thunderbird is powered by a 3.9l/280HP V-8 engine and 5 speed automatic transmission. The exterior glistens and is finished in the rare shadow gray premium color. The luxurious Premium Package interior is finished in cognac color saddle soft leather bucket seating, with power adjustable driver and passenger seats and matching leather steering wheel and shift knob. The concert quality sound system features AM/FM/CD with multi disc changer and scan-seek radio. The hardtop is removable, revealing a power convertible top. Bright chrome plated factory wheels complete the Southern California look. It comes with factory owner books, floor mats, extra key fob, protective front bra, and convertible top boot. With just under 47,000 actual miles and Car Fax, this is a modern classic fun driving car. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door