2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AUBURN, MA *
What we have here is a 1993 40th Anniversary C4 Corvette with 58500 original miles on the odometer. This car is finished in black and has a complementary black leather interior. Overall, this car is in superb condition.
This 1993 40th Anniversary C4 Chevrolet Corvette is powered by her 300 plus Horsepower, LT1 Motor with K&N cold air induction package coupled to a 6 speed manual transmission. She also has the standard options of course but also installed: Ride Selector Switch, Power Drivers Seat, Custom Embroidered Dashboard Mat, Full Blackout Lens Kit, Chrome Exhaust Tips and she has a Removable Glass Roof and Rear Sunshade. The car needs nothing and has just had a new battery installed.
This car is fast, reliable and makes no excuses. She is ready for a new owner to take her on and enjoy the great ride that she is. She is in fantastic condition, is elegant and in need of a new home. Cars in this condition are rare and do not come along often so do not let the chance to own her pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber but we urge you to act quickly if interested she will not last long.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AUBURN, MA ****
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door