2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 6600 - Excellent Condition
One owner bought new - Great for hauling, work, or RVing.
Summit White Exterior / Dark Charcoal Interior
Trailer Suspension Package + Towing Package
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX
-------Original Sales Price $41,311--------
CALL TODAY: (830) 537-4708
Nicely equipped with these features:
Allison 5 Speed automatic transmission
6.6L turbo-charged V8 Diesel engine
4-Wheel ABS brakes w/Dynamic Rear Proportioning
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
Independent Front Suspension
Multi-Leaf Rear Springs
Theft Deterrent Ignition + Panic Alarm
Remote Keyless Entry w/2 Transmitters
Front Center Armrest w/Storage
Overhead Mini Console w/Map Lights
Dual Zone A/C
AM/FM Stereo w/CD player
Gage Package w/ Tachometer
Tilt Steering Wheel
Electronic Speed Control
Daytime Running Lamps
Premium Wheel Package
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door