GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Now four generations in, the Pontiac Firebird is still going real strong. The fourth generation ran from 1993-2002 offering subtle body changes through out those years with a few different variants of the V6 and V8 offerings. This particular car has a lot going for it. For starters, this is a true 3,600 mile example, it is also a one-owner car, a southern car with excellent climate controlled storage, still sits on the "A" Title from Florida, has all documents including window sticker, original purchase agreement, dealer paperwork, books and manuals and has a spotless carfax. This is a true time capsule with like new paint and interior even after all these years. Believe the tires to still be the factory rubber. This car has just gone through a full fluid flush and brake check to make sure that it was safe to start as it was on jack stands and under cover for many years. The car still smells new on the inside, the A/C blows ice cold and everything is in working order. One small item to note is that the headliner is starting to sag in a couple spots but that is it. And looking around you don't see many in this color of Medium Red Metallic and the no T-tops and cloth interior is a nice simple touch these days. The car runs, stops and starts perfectly and is ready for show or pure enjoyment.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door