Classic Sports and Trucks
PO Box 11116
2016 Ford F-450 Super Duty Lariat 4 Door 4x4 Pickup. 6.7L diesel with just 47,000 miles, one owner truck with every option available, finished in Red with Black leather interior, full service history, power moon roof, dual power seats, heated and cooled seats, navigation, wood trim interior, power windows, cruise control, 19.5 Alcola polished wheels, tinted glass, power mirrors, trailer tow package, tilt steering wheel, bed dinner, tail gate step, 6 speed automatic transmission, 120 volt plug system to run your tools, built in trailer brake controller, shift on the fly 4x4, power sliding back window, rear seat under storage, chrome package includes bumpers grill, folding center console with drink holders, 6 seats, steering wheel controls, full leather seats, tinted windows, S/S running boards, rear park sensors, 37.5 gallon fuel tank. The truck looks brand new with low miles, try and find one this nice! Priced at $59,995.
I'm a dealer collector in Phoenix, Arizona and have been in business for 56 years so buy with confidence. I'm licensed and bonded, I buy, sell, trade, offer inspections and shipping, I have trucks, trailers, muscle cars, street rods, BMW's, Mercedes, Bentleys, Corvettes, Camaros and more! See all at www.classicsportsandtrucks.net or call 602-820-7395
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2022 JEEP WAGONEER SERIES 3 LOADED HEMI E-BOOST
2023 VOLVO XC40 SUV BRAND NEW 800 MI MAKE TRADE
2013 CAMARO ZL1 LOADED,75 PHOTOS,SELL OR TRADE
2022 BMW Z4 S-DRIVE LOADED SELL TRADE
2017 DODGE RAM 1500 HEMI 4DOOR LOADED SELL TRADE
2014 PORSCHE PANAMERA TURBO S EXECUTIVE LOADED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door