GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer for your consideration this 2009 Indian Chief Vintage for your consideration. The bike came from Kings Mountain, North Carolina originally. The bike was used as a show/display bike for a while. The bike is absolutely stunning and is in excellent condition. As you can see, the chrome is in excellent condition and so is the paint and leather saddle bags. The bike rides on like new Metzeler white wall tires.
The power plant consists of its Thunderstroke 105ci v twin with a 6 speed manual gearbox. The bike runs and handles extremely well. Highlights include dual front disc brakes, and disc brakes in the rear, front telescopic fork, 5.5 gallon fuel capacity, twin sided swing arm and a 9.0:1 compression ratio. The bike comes with a service manual and cover. This bike is a must have for any enthusiast.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door