GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Since 1994 Audi has continuously produced the A4 line. Designed as a line of compact executive cars, they are both luxurious and sporty. Introduced in 2006 from Audi, the B7 generation was a completely new Audi A4 from the ground up. The ever popular A4 has always been known for its excellent driving characteristics as well as its legendary Audi Quattro all-wheel drive system.
The GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 2006 Audi A4 for consideration. Finished in light silver metallic over a platinum leather interior, this Audi shows excellent. The body is very straight and clean. The interior is spotless and features factory rubber mats, moonroof, dual climate control, Audi sound system, and heated power seats. The 17in wheels are wrapped in a fresh set of tires with only a few hundred miles on them. The two-liter turbo engine is paired to a 6-speed automatic transmission and provides a spirited power delivery. There is a massive stack of service records to accompany the car to its new owner including receipts for a new cylinder head and camshafts. No expense was spared in the meticulous maintenance of this A4.
This Audi A4 is in fantastic condition and is ready for its new owner today. With the legendary all-wheel drive and turbo engine the car is just plain fun to drive, no matter the conditions.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door