American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1999 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT 4x4 STK #: 1310 -Very Well Maintained -Only 73,081 Original Miles!! -4.0L Inline 6 cylinder engine -Automatic Transmission -Four Wheel Drive Sport Edition -A lift kit has been installed with upgraded suspension components -Black Exterior Paint (Matching black soft top included with sale, including windows). -Patterned Cloth Interior, including tan colored padded overhead frame wraps. -A/C and Heat -Modern Kenwood AM/FM/CD Player with Kenwood overhead speakers -Sits on black Ultra Motorsports wheels wrapped with nearly new Back Country Mud-Terrain tires (33x12.50R15LT), and included a full size spare mounted on the rear. -Chrome running boards -Equipped with wired tow hitch -Tachometer -California Title -Comes with SMOG Certificate ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door